Waiting for that day to come.
Profile

Jean Le.
17.12.1991

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Cynthia
Derrick
ELDDS!
Jie Heng
Joelene
Kah Fong
Project:Hope
Rachel
Ser Ern
Yunjie
those who want me to link you, let me know again <3


>

Sunday, November 28, 2010, 11:51 PM

Hello! Lol made a promise to blog this week, so here I am. Lol.

Today has been a rather gloomy day, either due to the rain or because I haven't got enough sleep thanks to the stupid printer that made me stay up till 3am.

Anyway if you're reading my blog posts, you should already know that I'm flying off for Brunei soon, on flight MI 381 which will be leaving Singapore at 1am Tuesday morning. Will be there for training, and you're probably quite clueless about what I'm going to do there, so let me share a bit of what I know, or what I think is going to happen. Haha.

So if I'm not wrong, the first week will be infantry training, so I'll be doing outfield training, and all these missions. Should be quite tiring lol. After this we will transit to survival training, where they'll refresh with us what we learnt about surviving in the jungle. And here comes the most exciting part about the Brunei trip, which is the Jungle Confidence Course (JCC)!

so JCC is a 9 day course which consists of 2 parts, navigation and survival. Throughout the course, we'll be given only 2 days worth of rations and move off with minimal equipment, though our field packs will still be rather heavy. We'll start of with working in teams of 7 or 8, and start to find our way through the unforgiving jungle of Brunei. After 3 days, we'll then proceed to the survival phase where we at dropped off at our own survival sites alone and we are to build stuff like our shelter, traps and such. This will last another 3 days, and then for the last 3 days, we'll continue with our navigation and climb hills, and the highlight will be Mt. Biang. Do a google yourself on how high it is, but thankfully I won't be climbing all the way to the top lol.

So, Cynthia, hope to see you in Brunei as soon as possible! HAHA. Cus after that I'll be back in no time, and my flight MI 382 will land in Singapore at 3am in the morning -.- Like who else other than every one else's parents will come and pick them at this timing right. Haha.

BYE GUYS! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON! lol-ing at my calender now, quite glad that its quite packed lol.
i'll probably miss you as well.